- 1.21 GigaWATTS: 225 Points (The Avengers(Done), Dictator(Done), Magic Mike(Done), The Watch(Done), Hotel Transylvania)
- The Escape From The Return of Butt Mountain: 209 Points (Battleship(Done), Snow White (Done), Lincoln Vampire Hunter(Done), Dark Knight Rises(Done), Finding Nemo 3D(Done))
- The Escape From The Return of Butt Mountain II: Electric Boogaloo: 198 Points (Chernobyl Diaries(Done),Rock of Ages (Done), Ted(Done), Amazing Spider-Man(Done), Expendables 2(Done))
- Team Harpo’s Harpies: 151 Points (Dark Shadows(Done), MIB III(Done), Ice Age: CD(Done), Taken 2)
- Joseph Park Sucks: 145 Points (Prometheus(Done), Brave(Done), The Campaign(Done), Frankenweenie)
- Fang McFrost: 98 Points (Madagascar 3(Done), Step Up 4(Done), Resident Evil Retribution)
- Patty Hearst Syndrome: 93 Points (Total Recall(Done), Bourne Legacy(Done), Looper)
With new films comes new hope for teams, especially in the face of Team Harpo’s Harpies who returns with Taken 2 earning the top spot and grossing $50 Million. This big weekend was enough to take 4th place and depending on the progression it could lead to the team taken over 3rd place soon. The game cannot be said for Joseph Park Sucks whose latest film Frankenweenie bombed at the box office only earning 5th place and 11 Million. 1.21 GigaWATTS is starting to pull away again as Hotel Transylvania only dropped to 2nd place and has proven to be the better choice when it comes to halloween kids films. This month will only see one more film released for one of the teams as Fang McFrost will have Paranormal Activity 4 releasing on October 19th, a franchise that usually cleans up during this particular month. From there it’s the home stretch in November as we get set to crown season 2’s champion!