- 1.21 GigaWATTS: 258 Points (FINAL TOTAL)
- The Escape From The Return of Butt Mountain: 210 Points (FINAL TOTAL)
- The Escape From The Return of Butt Mountain II: Electric Boogaloo: 200 Points (FINAL TOTAL)
- Team Harpo’s Harpies: 189 Points (Dark Shadows(Done), MIB III(Done), Ice Age: CD(Done), Taken 2(Done))
- Joseph Park Sucks: 168 Points (Prometheus(Done), Brave(Done), The Campaign(Done), Frankenweenie(Done), Wreck-It Ralph)
- Fang McFrost: 123 Points (Madagascar 3(Done), Step Up 4(Done), Resident Evil Retribution(Done), Paranormal Activity 4)
- Patty Hearst Syndrome: 99 Points (Total Recall(Done), Bourne Legacy(Done), Looper(Done))
Apologies for missing last week, the 9-5 was quite hectic and left me little time to update. With this post we are once again current and two weeks worth of results have been calculated! The current top 3 teams have seen their entire rosters enter and bow out reaching their 30 days respectively. That Leaves 1.21 GigaWATTS 69 points ahead of Team Harpo’s Harpies who is the highest ranking active team. They just saw their latest film (Taken 2) reach it’s 30 days and do so in strong fashion as it actually jumped UP in the ranks from 5th to 6th, earning a bonus point for doing so. Our current leader also had the pleasure of seeing their last film do the same for a grand exit from active competition.
Now that 3 teams are completely done, the remaining teams have the following left to perform
- Team Harpo’s Harpies: Rise of the Guardians (November 21st)
- Joseph Park Sucks: Wreck-It Ralph (Currently In Theaters, 30 Day Mark is December 2nd)
- Fang McFrost: Paranormal Activity 4 (Currently Active, 30 Day Mark is November 18th) and Red Dawn (Opens November 21st)
- Patty Hearst Syndrome: Skyfall (Opens November 9th) and Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 (Opens November 16th)
Looking at strength of film Patty Hearst Syndrome could have the best chance to claim the top prize. It won’t be easy, they will need 159 points from the last two films but given they are Bond and Twilight it could be do-able.
Also I have been neglecting a bonus for movies that remain in the top 5 during their 30 days. I have not gone through all teams and each of their films and added the bonus points as they qualified. See you all next week!